Google
 

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bollywood Legend Continues to Charm

The very beautiful and gorgeous Rekha stepped out on Friday night after a self-imposed hiatus from the public eye, in true divaesque style. Dressed in black, boots et al, she could very well launch a thousand ships of her own, a la Helen of Troy! As she stepped on stage to receive an award celebrating her beauty, she elicited a thunderous applause from the guests present. But naturally, she’s Rekha... the one and only. And one of the guests, excited on seeing her, said something aloud which she didn’t quite catch and she asked him to repeat what he’d said. To which he said, Good Evening and Rekha laughed throatily and said in her trademark sensuous voice, Oh I heard beautiful. You know, I am always being asked how is it that I am so beautiful. I owe it all to my Amma, my mother, and it is thanks to the genes I inherited from her, that I am beautiful if at all. But more than that, I feel that the values that she brought me up with which I follow till date are what make me truly beautiful. There, she just told everyone her best kept secret or did she? I want to be alone is essentially Hollywood’s most glamourous legend, Greta Garbo’s line, and Rekha has been adhering to that in her life too. But we wish not. She’s a Re’ of light.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is soo beautiful.........
Watch Rekhas songs on http://www.idhun.tv/