Google
 

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sush and Shah Rukh Khan Sizzle


After "Main Hoon Na" the unanimous opinion was Shah Rukh Khan and Sushmita Sen made a sizzling pair. They are coming together once again in "Dulha Mil Gaya". The SRK makes a special appearance opposite Sushmita Sen. “That has been organized completely by producer Vivek Vaswani. It has got nothing to do with me. It's a romantic comedy. "The actually reason I'm doing it is the director Mudassar Aziz. He wrote the songs of 'Zindaggi Rocks'. I feel he has tremendous potential. When I heard the script I just fell for it," said the sizzling actress. This is not for the first time that the actress is working with a debutant director. In addition, Sushmita has agreed to do another film with comedy king David Dhawan. This is her third film with the Salman Khan-Dhawan team after super hits "Biwi No 1" and "Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya?" About Salman, she says that she loves working with him. “We've such a beautiful equation. He's one hero who doesn't let me feel my height. On the contrary whenever I kick off my high heels he asks me to put them on. It's not hard to see why he's so loved”, says Sushmita Sen.

No comments: