Google
 

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Who's Crazy About Bollywood Hottie Madhuri?

Kunal Kapoor is so excited about his role in Aaja Nachle that he just can’t find words to describe it. The actor has performed with none other than Madhuri Dixit for the first time and he just can’t stop raving about her.

"I had great fun shooting for Aaja Nachle. I hope that it will translate itself on-screen. I worked with Madhuri for the first time. What was more interesting was watching her perform. Every time she was performing a scene we all used to sit on the sets watching her and when the shot was over we would all clap. She thought we were all crazy," shares Kunal.

Was performing a role , which is in contrast to his nature difficult? "Surprisingly, it wasn’t difficult for me," he says. "My character is cool and calm, but maybe the aggressiveness of my childhood must have been lurking somewhere and it has come out in my role," says Kunal. He admits to be a huge fan of Madhuri. This is Kunal’s second film with Konkona after Laaga Chunari Mein Daag. This is Kunal’s second film under the Yash Raj Banner. When asked if he is concentrating on bigger banners now that his career has taken off, Kunal replies, "Not necessarily. I like to work with good directors and would love to do films, which people will watch on a larger scale. I want to work with the right people and if their films reach out to a wider audience then why not." Kunal is also doing a cameo in Shyam Benegal’s Mahadev.

No comments: