Google
 

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Triplets: I want my Kid to be a Director


Life couldn’t have been more fulfilling for choreographer-turned-director Farha Khan. Riding high on the success of Om Shanti Om, she is eagerly awaiting the birth of her triplets, in two months from now. Fagged out at times, but mostly upbeat, Farah says, “Since the time I conceived, my babies have been accompanying me everywhere including the post production work. So it’s but natural that films will be seeped into their blood.” The mum-to-be goes on to express her ardent wish, “I hope at least one of them becomes a film director.” Till then of course, Farah is busy reading more scripts for her next film. At 42, when most women pull away from an active working life, Farah is raring to go. Farah has no regrets whatsoever. She married Shirish Kunder who is younger than her by eight years. “There’s no formula to a successful marriage. I am glad I married someone younger and yes, even though there’s an age gap there’s no scope for insecurity. I don’t have illusions that Shirish married a beauty because I am not one. In fact, when he proposed, he was clear that only if I intend to have his babies, he would marry me. He may be eight years younger, but I am the kid in this relationship,” she explains.

No comments: